Project Finance Professional(Full time)
- Location: Leuven
As a 360° player in the offshore wind industry, Parkwind is one of Europe’s leading companies in the field of developing, financing, constructing and operating offshore wind farms. Today our company operates 552MW in the Belgian territorial waters (Belwind, Northwind and Nobelwind) and has a pipeline of approximately 800MW offshore in Belgium (Northwester 2), Ireland (Oriel) and Germany (Arcadis Ost). Being a pioneer in the offshore industry, Parkwind grew strongly over the past decade and is ambitious to grow internationally within the renewable sector. The current shareholders of Parkwind are Colruyt Group, Korys NV (the investment holding of the Colruyt family) and the Flemish investment fund PMV.
In light of its further international business expansion, Parkwind is looking to enlarge its Project Finance Team with a Project Finance Professional. This person will be based in Parkwind’s headquarters in Leuven.
Your role as project finance professional:
- Manage the project finance process in close cooperation with the team lead project finance, a.o.
- financial modelling
- financial structuring
- information memorandum
- funding competition
- due diligence
- negotiation of financing contracts
- Support the tendering process from a bankability point of view (security package, incentives etc) and take an active role in the contract negotiations
- Evaluate different scenarios and opportunities by means of the financial model
- Prepare reports, analyses & presentations for the board, lenders and other stakeholders
- You have at least 4 years relevant experience in project finance
- You have a Masters degree, by preference in finance
- You have in-depth knowledge of how project finance deals are structured (financial, contractual, …) and how these can be optimized
- You have strong communication, negotiation and reporting skills
- You have a sharp analytical mind
- You feel comfortable with numbers and complex Excel models (modelling experience is a plus) and you are willing to further develop your expertise
- You have a strong interest in renewable energy, and are motivated to master the various aspects of the job (financial, legal and technical)
- You are hands on, responsible, structured and pay attention to detail without losing the big picture
- You have the ability to work independently, as well as in team
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
What we offer:
- A position in a stimulating professional environment within a fast-growing international industry;
- A challenging function with a lot of variety and responsibility;
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills;
- The possibility to be part of the contribution to the European climate and energy targets at a leading company in its sector
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements combined with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV) days,…).