Senior Accountant – Consolidation(Full time)
- Location: Leuven
As a 360° player in the offshore wind industry, Parkwind is one of Europe’s leading companies in the field of developing, financing, constructing and operating offshore wind farms. Today our company operates 552MW in the Belgian territorial waters (Belwind, Northwind and Nobelwind) and has a pipeline of approximately 800MW offshore in Belgium (Northwester 2), Ireland (Oriel) and Germany (Arcadis Ost). Being a pioneer in the offshore industry, Parkwind grew strongly over the past decade and is ambitious to grow further internationally in the renewable sector.
Parkwind is continuously looking for motivated employees who want to grow and develop together with the company. For our Finance department, Parkwind is looking for a senior accountant for IFRS conversion & consolidation and special project management in our fast growing company.
As a senior accountant professional you will be responsible for:
- Conversion of BGAAP financial statements into IFRS with support from a big four company
- Preparation of Parkwind consolidated financial statements under IFRS for currently 9 companies with external support
- Reporting of consolidated figures in SAP BPC to the mother company and to other project shareholders
- Management of special accounting and finance projects in close cooperation with the other finance team members, such as finance set-up of new countries, M&A support, automation and ERP improvement
- Preparation of reports for management and board of directors
- Master’s degree in finance
- Minimum 5 years active in finance as accountant, auditor or equivalent
- Relevant experience in IFRS and consolidation
- Fluent in English and Dutch, good knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- Proactive, able to work autonomously and a team player
- Accurate and strong analytical skills
- Getting energized by new developments, changes and growth
- A position in a stimulating professional environment within a fast-growing international industry
- A challenging function with a lot of variety and responsibility
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements combined with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV) days,…)